I want to bridge a token. How does that work?
In this video-tutorial, we show you how to bridge a token with the Cross-Chain Bridge.
You can bridge your tokens in just a few easy steps:
- Click the "Connect Wallet" button in the upper right corner of the interface to link your wallet.
- Click on "Bridge Tokens" in the side menu
- Follow the steps in the order below:
1. Select the token you want to bridge.
2. Input the amount of tokens you want to bridge.
3. Select the network you want to bridge away from.
4. Select the network you want to bridge into.
5. Click on "Approve TXL" (instead of "TXL" it will show your chosen token).
- You will be asked to Confirm the transaction inside Metamask, so the Cross-Chain Bridge can access the tokens you want to bridge.
- Wait for the transaction to go through.
- Click on "Confirm Send".
- A new pop-up will open to confirm the bridging.
- Read the alert message carefully and, if you agree, click on "Confirm Bridging".
- Confirm your transaction in Metamask to submit your transaction.
- Wait for 20 confirmations (until the timer shows 20).
- Click on "Switch Network and Claim".
- Confirm in Metamask to switch the network.
- Click on Claim and submit the transaction with Metamask to receive your tokens!