Permissionless Listing: How to list a token
- Click the "Connect Wallet" button in the upper right corner of the interface to link your wallet.
- Select "Add Liquidity".
- Follow the steps in the order below:
- 1.Select the network in which you would like to add liquidity.
- 2.Then click "Select a currency". - In the search bar enter the smart contract address of the token to be listed. - Select your token.
- 3.Input the amount you would like to deposit (you will need to add enough to complete two bridging transactions to set up the full functionality of the bridge).
- 4.Click on "Approve <TOKEN>" (instead of "<BRIDGE>", as shown in above, it will show the to-be-listed token). - You will be asked to "Confirm" the transaction inside Metamask, so the Cross-Chain Bridge can transfer the token from your wallet to the bridge. - Wait for the transaction to go through.
- 5.Click on "Confirm Add". - You will be asked to "Confirm" the transaction inside Metamask. - Wait for the transaction to go through.
Completing step 3 will mint a 1:1 LP token to your wallet representing the liquidity/token you have just added (=your receipt).
- Repeat steps 1-3 for your token on all supported networks that your token has smart contract addresses on and that you'd like to bridge between.
After liquidity is added to all chosen networks you'll need to proceed to the next page to perform a token bridging test and to set up the Reward and Liquidity Mining Pools.